Self-catering apartments. Short or long stay. Serviced daily.
Located in the heart of St Margarets village a short distance from Richmond.
- London Underground trains from Richmond.
- South West Trains from St Margarets station to central London, the south coast, and the south and west of England
- A lovely place to stay for pleasure or business.
- Great transport links to central London and the south west.
- Charming local cafes, restaurants, pubs, and boutique shops.
- A ideal base for exploring the attractions of south west London with Richmond Park and town, Marble Hill House and Gardens, Kew Gardens, Hampton Court, Orleans House, Ham House, Strawberry Hill House, Twickenham stadium all within a few miles. Windsor Castle is easily reached by train.
Crown Road Apartment.
Three bedroom split level apartment in a Victorian building above a bespoke tailors shop in a conservation area.
From £180.00 per night.
Bridle Lane Apartment.
A newly built one bedroom ground floor apartment with private court yard at the rear of the Crown Road property.
From £120.00 per night.
Both apartments are serviced daily and have:
- Welcome basket on arrival – Tea, coffee, sugar, biscuits, milk, bottled water.
- Free Wifi and Smart TV’s.
- A fully equipped kitchen.
- Quality pocketed sprung mattresses with white cotton bed linen provided.
- Bathroom with welcome toiletry pack and luxury towels.
- Hairdryers, iron and ironing board.
Crown Road Apartment
Bridle Lane Apartment
For enquiries and bookings contact Jenny Adams on 07541 818099
or email email@example.com
The White’s Apartments are managed by Jenny Adams who also manages the Old Stables Bed and Breakfast.